How to get Minecraft Windows 10 with Java?
Update Windows 10
- From the Start menu, launch Settings and go to the Update & security category.
- Check in the left pane for Windows Update, and in the right pane click on Learn more in order to see how it works.
- Click on the Check now button when ready.
- Select “Install latest updates automatically” or change it manually if you prefer to do so.
How do I install Minecraft in Windows 10?
To install the game, go to minecraft.net/download and download the game client. You can download the game client even if you don’t own the game, but you will only be able to play the demo mode. After downloading the client, double-click the icon to run it. Please note that a Minecraft purchase is tied to your account (email address) and not a device.
How to download and install Java for Minecraft?
To install Java on your computer for Minecraft: Java Edition mods, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Java website.
- Once you’re on the Java website, look for and click the “Agree and start free download” button near the center of the screen. Source: Windows Central | Zachary Boddy
- Click the Agree and start free download button.
- Click Save As near the bottom of the screen.
- To make it easy to find, save the “JavaSetup” file in the “Downloads” folder on your computer. Source: Windows Central | Zachary Boddy
- Once you’ve downloaded the “JavaSetup” file, navigate to the “Downloads” folder.
- Inside the Downloads folder, find and double-click the “JavaSetup” file. It may have additional numbers at letters at the end of its name. …
- Once the Java Setup application opens, click the Install button to progress to the next step. You can also change the destination folder from this screen if necessary. …
- The Java Setup application will install Java. Don’t restart your computer or interrupt this process.
- Once Java has been installed, click the “Close” button when you get the confirmation message. Source: Windows Central | Zachary Boddy
- While it’s not necessary, you may want to restart your computer to ensure Java fully installed and there are no issues.
How to launch Minecraft Windows 10 edition?
To get to the Minecraft folder, the quickest way to do it is as follows:
- press Win + R
- type: %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang
- press Enter
What version of Java is needed for Minecraft?
Starting from Minecraft 1.12, Java 8 will be required to run Minecraft. If you don’t know whether you have Java 8, don’t worry – our installers supply Minecraft with its own version of Java by default. Back to top. Minecraft for Java supports cross-platform multiplayer with these platforms: Windows, Mac and Linux.
Can you play with other players on Java?
Cross-play with Java Edition: Windows, Mac, and Linux Allows you to play with other Java edition players. Split screen multiplayer (online multiplayer requires subscription sold separately) Playing split screen allows up to four players to play on the screen at the same time.
Minecraft Java Edition System Requirements
The system requirements of Minecraft Java Edition have two parts: minimum requirements and recommended requirements.
Download Minecraft Java Edition for Free
Minecraft Java Edition can be downloaded straight from the official Minecraft website. It is not recommended that you download it from other websites because the download from these websites might have been bundled with malware.
Final Thoughts on Minecraft Java Edition Download
There is much to praise Minecraft Java Edition, but before downloading it, you need to make sure that your computer specifications can meet the game’s system requirements.