Yes, it is possible to play Minecraft Java Edition on Windows 10. Simply go to the official Minecraft website, click on the Get Minecraft button or expand the games menu and select Minecraft, select computer, select PC and finally, select Java Edition. If you already have a Minecraft account, just click download it again.
Is Java better than Windows 10 Minecraft?
Quick Navigation :
- Minecraft Windows 10 VS Java
- User Comments
Is Minecraft Java compatible with Windows 10?
- Cost-effective PC solution
- Can expand storage with microSD
- Two USB-A ports for accessories
- Quad-core Celeron CPU performs well
How do I install Minecraft on Windows 10?
- Right-click the Windows icon on the taskbar.
- Select the Run option from the menu.
- Type %appdata%\.minecraft\ in the Run dialogue box and then click the OK
Should I buy Minecraft Java or Windows 10?
This is because that Java edition of Minecraft is a full application while the Windows 10 edition is a Minecraft PE or a mobile one. You will find that Java Minecraft is not so resource-consuming after comparing it with other full applications games such as Fortenite, Apex Legends, Creativerse, etc.