How do I get back Minecraft Windows 10?
- For help with purchasing or refund requests for Minecraft for Windows 10, you can read through the frequently asked questions or contact Microsoft Store Support
- For assistance with your Xbox Live account, visit Xbox Support
- You can provide feedback on Minecraft for Windows 10 here
- For technical or in-game issues, please visit the Minecraft Forum
How to get a refund for Minecraft?
- Sign in to your Microsoft account and view your Order history. Sign in
- Find the product. It will include the return and refund status.
- If you see we’ve issued the refund, but the money hasn’t been credited back to your payment provider, wait a few days. …
How do you refund Minecraft?
- Microsoft Store – Microsoft Support
- Apple App Store – Apple App Store
- Apple TV – Apple TV Store
- Google Play – Google Play Store
- Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire TV – Amazon Store
- Xbox One – Xbox Support
- PlayStation™ – PlayStation™ Store
How to fix Minecraft in Windows 10?
You are able to do simply like this:
- First, just remember to have shut Minecraft totally utilizing the primary technique, then go to your desktop
- Rightclick on the Minecraft shortcut and within the menu that opens click on on Properties
- There, navigate to the Compatibility tab and verify the field Run this program as an administrator