Method 1 of 5: On Desktop Download Article
- Open the Minecraft site. Go to https://minecraft.net/. This opens the Minecraft home page.
- Click Download. It’s in the top-left side of the page. Doing so will take you to an account creation page.
- Log into your account. Click the log in link in the paragraph at the top of the page, then enter your email address and password and click LOG IN …
- Click BUY MINECRAFT. This green button is in the middle of the page. Doing so will take you to the purchase page.
- Select a payment type. You can use a credit or debit card by default, or you can select PayPal to pay through PayPal.
- Scroll down and enter your payment details. Type in your card’s name, number, expiration date, and security code.
- Click PURCHASE. It’s at the bottom of the page.
- Click DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOWS or DOWNLOAD FOR MAC. The button you see here will correlate with your operating system.
- Double-click the Minecraft setup file. On a PC, this is an EXE file; on a Mac, it’s a DMG file. …
- Follow the on-screen setup instructions. These will vary depending on the version of Minecraft you’re installing.
- Wait for the setup to finish. Once the Minecraft setup completes, you will be able to open Minecraft by double-clicking on its icon.
- Step 1: Open the official Minecraft website on your Windows or Mac PC (you can click on this link).
- Step 2: Select Menu > click on Trial and Download > and download the Minecraft game on your PC.
- Step 3: Once downloaded, you’ll need to enter the Minecraft account details to begin playing.
How do I install Minecraft on Windows 10?
18 rows · The original version of Minecraft! Cross platform play available across Windows, Linux and Mac. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. Cross-play with others running the Bedrock version of Minecraft, including players on mobile, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4. Plus, access the Minecraft Marketplace.
How to install Minecraft on your PC?
· Click on ‘download for Windows’ and a file named ‘MinecraftInstaller.msi’ should auto download. Click on that file and the game will install. From here, just …
How can you play Minecraft without downloading it?
· Play Minecraft on one window. And chat with your friend on the other. Press CTRL + Shift + 8 to open the Multi-Instance Manager. And start creating fresh instances or clone an existing one. Play Minecraft with the power of Multi-Instance Sync. Replicate what you are doing on the main instance on all other instances. Level up faster, play more.
How to install Minecraft free on Windows 10?
· Click the buttons in order: GET MINECRAFT > COMPUTER > PC > MINECRAFT JAVA EDITION > BUY MINECRAFT. Follow the onscreen instructions to download this game. Once the downloading process, double-click the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions to install Minecraft Java Edition.
WINDOWS. CHROMEBOOK. MAC. IPAD. Windows users can also download from the Windows Store. If you already have Minecraft: Education Edition installed, follow these instructions to get the update. Classroom Mode is available for Windows and Mac. Learn more here.
Where can I download Minecraft for PC?
Go to the Minecraft website First things first, you’ll want to mosey on over to the Minecraft website. From here you should be greeted by a large picture of Steve and Alex overlooking a Minecraft world. Look to the left side and there should be a green box that says ‘get Minecraft’ . Click on that.
Is Minecraft in PC free?
You can play Minecraft for free on your web browser by heading to classic.minecraft.net, with no need to download or install anything.
Can I download Minecraft for free?
Minecraft is not a free game and one needs to purchase it before downloading it on your Android or iOS device. The game comes with some interesting features including Creative Mode that comes with unlimited resources.
Is Minecraft free on Windows PC?
Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code.
How much does it cost to play Minecraft on PC?
$26.95 USDYou can buy Minecraft: Java Edition from minecraft.net for $26.95 USD or local currency equivalent. This is a one-time purchase. You can buy an account for yourself or buy a code to gift to someone else.
How much is it to get Minecraft on the computer?
around $27If you buy it for a PC from the Minecraft.net website, expect to pay around $27 as of July 2017. You can also buy gift cards at the website. If you want to download Minecraft to your favorite console, expect to pay $20 to $30 for the base game, and about $30 or more on the Wii U if you opt to buy the Favorites Pack.
How do you download Minecraft?
Open the android folder and search for the Minecraft Pocket Edition APK. Open it and click on the install button. Now you can enjoy this amazing game on your phone.
Is Minecraft good for kids?
Is Minecraft good for kids. Given that Minecraft is educational while also possessing plenty of entertainment value, yes, Minecraft can be considered to be good for kids. In addition, Minecraft enhances life skills, complements school skills, and develops career skills.
How do I install Minecraft on Windows 10?
Follow these easy steps for Minecraft on Windows 10!Step 1: Install Minecraft. Buy and install Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Windows Store. … Step 2: Install Code Connection. … Step 3: Create a Minecraft world. … Step 4: Start Code Connection. … Step 5: Gameplay with your code.
How do you get Minecraft for free on laptop?
Step 1: Open your PC and go to Microsoft Store. Step 2: Look for Minecraft for Windows 10 and click on it. Alternatively, click on this link here. Step 3: Click on the Free Trial option.
Can you play Minecraft on a laptop?
Best of all, Minecraft is available on almost every single platform you can think of, including Windows, Mac, Linux, VR, Apple, Android, Amazon phones and tablets, Xbox, Nintendo, PlayStation, and even the Raspberry Pi.
How to log in to Minecraft?
Log into your account. Click the log in link in the paragraph at the top of the page, then enter your email address and password and click LOG IN . If you don’t have a Minecraft account, create a Minecraft account on this page before continuing. …
What to do if you don’t have a Minecraft download code?
If you have a Minecraft download code, select the Redeem Code option here instead and enter the code.
How to get Minecraft on a smartphone?
Log in to your existing account or create a new one, then click “Buy,” pay for the game, and follow the on-screen setup instructions. To download Minecraft on a smartphone, search for the app in the app store, then select the icon when it pops up to purchase and download it.
How much does Minecraft cost?
Tap $6.99. This option is on the far-right side of the page. As evidenced by this button, Minecraft will cost you $6.99 to download.
How to find suggestions in Minecraft?
Type minecraft into the search bar. As you type, you’ll see suggestions appear below the search bar.
How to open Minecraft home page?
Open the Minecraft site. Go to https://minecraft.net/ . This opens the Minecraft home page.
Where is the buy button in Minecraft?
Select Buy and press A. This button is in the middle of the game’s page. Doing so will bring up a payment window.
Can you download Minecraft Java Edition?
Minecraft Java Edition can be downloaded straight from the official Minecraft website. It is not recommended that you download it from other websites because the download from these websites might have been bundled with malware.
Is Minecraft Java Edition free?
Well, how to download Minecraft Java Edition for free? Luckily, Minecraft provides a free trial of Minecraft Java Edition, and the free trial is available on Windows 10, Android, PlayStation 4 & 3, and Vita.