How to Make a Gun in Minecraft
- Gather your resources.
- Place your dispenser, a redstone dust behind it, and 2 blocks behind that.
- Place a block above-left and above-right of your rear blocks.
- Place redstone torches on the sides of your bottom rear blocks (4 total).
- Put redstone dust in the channel on top of your rear bottom blocks.
What is Gatling gun?
· download this world to see 3 different land guns in action; the flamethrower, the gatling gun, and the tri shot gatling gun. The gatling gun has a massive fire rate of 8 shots per second! Hope you enjoy and kill many people with this evil contraption, X_Marlow_X. Note: this contraption may have been prior invented, however please do not post …
How do you craft guns in Minecraft?
· To easily make a gun in Minecraft, gather a dispenser, 3 redstone, 4 redstone torches, a lever, and arrows. Place your dispenser on the ground and a redstone dust behind it, with 2 blocks behind the redstone dust. Then, place a block above-left and above-right of your rear blocks, and place 4 total redstone torches on the sides of your bottom-rear blocks.
How many shots per second does the Gatling gun shoot?
· An extremely small but incredibly fast Gatling gun. You might want to turn you’re volume down a bit when it fires though, it’s a bit loud. Here’s a link to the tutorial:
Can you use Marlow’s flamethrower/Gatling gun?
· Redstone Gatling Gun. This redstone gaterling gun takes under 3 second to fire a complete cycle around the barrel. Its eight main dispensers laid out in a circle to ensure the greatest chance of a hit. Located in the centre of the barrel is a fast action dispenser firing about 8 rounds a second, for maximum destruction if you get the gun dead …